1 stycznia 2013

What Does Szyrafa Do On The Last Day Of The Year?

Dzisiaj miałam ten komfort, że cały sklep z tkaninami był tylko dla mnie. Dlaczego? Bo mam to szczęście, że pracuje w nim Ula, z którą zjadłyśmy beczkę soli. Kiedy w sklepie szalała inwentaryzacja, mogłam sobie spokojnie podotykać i poprzenosić bele z materiałami oraz dopasowywać je do woli. Pełny luz... Takie zakupy lubię najbardziej. Nie ma presji, że muszę coś kupić, ale jest potrzeba i kasa :)
Polowanie zakończyło się sukcesem. Nabyłam głównie flausze na kurteczkę dla Hubbi'ego (Czyt. Pan Małżonek) i flausze na sukienkę ze styczniowej burdy.


Źródło: http://www.burda.pl
Kurteczkę dla Hubby'ego  będę realizować w ramach projektu nr 3. Sukienka retro to będzie projekt nr 4. Czyli mam szycia na następne 6 miesięcy :). Chociaż kurteczkę Hubbiemu chciałabym skończyć przed końcem stycznia, żeby się mógł nią cieszyć jeszcze tej zimy bo będzie to ocieplana część garderoby.

A do tkaninowego składziku Szyrafy dołączyły następujące nowe koleżanki:




Today I found myself in a very comfortable situation, as the whole fabric shop was only for one customer - me. You will ask why? Because I am fortunate enough to have there my friend Ula, with whom we went through a lot. When stocktaking was raging in the shop, I could take time to touch and see all the fabrics I wanted. I could take them out and match to others. I absolutely love this kind of shopping, I felt at will. No pressure, that I have to buy anything. On the other hand if there is a need and money, why not? :)
The hunt was successful. I bought mainly duffel fabric for Hubby's coat and for my winter dress presented in Burda from January 2013.


Źródło: http://www.burda.pl
I am going to make the Duffel Coat for Hubby as the project no 3. The retro dress will be made as the project no 4. Which means I have plenty of things to sew for the next 6 months :).  However, the duffel coat I planned to finish before January ends, that the Hubby could enjoy it during this winter, for the coat will be equipped with quilted batting inside.
New "friends" were added to the Szyrafa's fabric stock as shown below.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Miły gościu! Bardzo dziękuję za Twój komentarz.
Dear Visitor! Thank you for your comment.

You might also like: